Monday, February 28, 2011

CVS Week 2/27



I use Simply CVS for most of my information gathered for these savings!! Thank you Simply CVS!

Spent a little more than planned this week, but recieved a ton of Extra Care Bucks for next week. I also have a 20% off e-mail coupon that was sent because I followed CVS on Twitter. It didn't come in time to use today, so I will use later this week. I had 3 high ticket items (the razor and razor refills, but we needed them, and there was a $5 P&G coupon in this weekends paper.There was also a BOGO Swiffer refill coupon, and they are on sale this week at CVS for $3.99, much cheaper than Target!


Total OOP:$37.59
ECB Used: $2.99
ECB EARNED: $15.58
 SAVINGS: $29.33
I saw Old Spice Deodorant on clearance, but didn't have my coupons with me so I'll be going back to stock up on that. Still have a raincheck for the Purex from last week, but still out of stock.




1 comment:

  1. Some weeks the oop is higher, but the overall savings is still great, but once you are used to those low numbers it seems like it must not be so good. Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete