Monday, March 28, 2011

CVS 3/28 $2.54 OOP, SAVED $24.69!!!

Today started out a little crazy, and I lost my CVS card somewhere in between leaving my car and entering CVS. Luckily the cashier was super nice, and got me a new one and let me use my previous ECB. I still have $6.99 of ECB from my old card but they don't expire till 4/20. She said it should not be a problem using them, just let them know what happened.


Total before tax: $17.32
Total after coupons:: $10.03
ECB Used: $8.58
Total OOP including tax: $2.54
Total ECB: $7

Basically got paid to shop at CVS if you include the ECB :)


1 comment:

  1. You need to call customer service and ask them to cancel your old card and transfer any balances to your new card. You'll loose any past quarterly bucks balances and also if someone finds it and uses it could mess up your deals--if they do them first. Hope that makes sense. I added your link so hanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    You just need to enter it in the URL part of the linky (the same URL you entered in the comment) and put in whatever title it want to say in the link title part and then throw in an email address and hit submit.

    ReplyDelete