Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CVS 3/6 Cereal Stock Up

Since I don't live in a state where coupons are doubled, it's hard to get a great deal on cereal when I've noticed it's usually only reduced to $2.50 so I decided to stock up at CVS this week where it's on sale for $1.99. We eat atleast 2 boxes of cereal a week. It was also on sale at the commissary for $1.99 (which is farther from my house but happened to be there last week and bought 4 boxes with 2- $1/2 and got a free gallon of milk!!)
I'm stocked up enough to last for me to see how the sale cycles work for a few weeks.

-I'm saving my ECB for next week- 


Trans #1
(3) General Mills Cereals
Used (1) $1 off CVS coupon machine coupon for Kellog's cereal
Used (3) .55/1 MQ
Total: $3.74
Saved: $9.05

Trans # 2 (2 days later)
(2) General Mills Cereals
Used (1) $1 off CVS coupon machine coupon for Kellog's
Used (1) $1/2 MQ
(1) Coke
Used (1) e-mail coupon for free soda or candy
Total: $1.74
Saved: $10

The magic coupon machine also printed me out a 25% off my entire purchase coupon but it has to be used within 3 days. Trying to decide what I might want to use it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment